Follow this Step by Step Tutorial on How to Create Your Online Business Page for Free.
This step-by-step tutorial is strictly for Beauty professionals and owners of Salons, Spas, and Gyms in Nigeria.
If you are a beauty professional who is trying hard to grow your business online, or even if you own a salon, spa, or gym, I am here to tell you that you don’t need to spend a dime to create a website ever again.
How to create your online business page on the Zuri platform: a step-by-step guide.
Before you start creating your business page on the Zuri platform, you need to make sure you have the following things ready:
- Make sure you have at least 5 pictures of your best work,
- Make sure that you have your current price list written down,
- Your contact information should be ready (business name, address, phone number, and email address), and
- Write down a short description of your business and the services you offer.
I am going to assume that you have all of these things ready, so let us move on to the first step.
Step One: Login to your business account on Zuri.
This is the first and most important step, you need to login into your business account on the Zuri platform.
But if you don’t have a business account, kindly click on this LINK to create a business account on the Zuri platform.
Zuri is Free for your first 30 days. Click on this LINK to sign up Now.
Step Two: Go to your dashboard and click on the “Listings” tab.
After you have logged into your business account, you will see your business dashboard.
From your dashboard, you can see an overview of how much you have made in the past 7 days, and for the past month.
You can also see the number of active listings you have created on the platform.
Click on the “Listings” tab and move on to the next step.
Step Three: Upload Pictures of your Best Work, and add your Business Contact Details.
When you click on the “Listings” tab, you will see a new page that shows you two options: “All Listings” and “Add Listing”.
Click on “Add Listing”, and follow these Instructions:
- Click on the Camera Icon to upload at least 5 pictures of your best work,
- Add your business or listing name,
- Add your address,
- Select your business category,
- Add your WhatsApp phone number,
- Add your Email address, and
- Add a short description of your business
To move on to the next step, click on the “Next” button.
Step Four: Add your current Price List and Click on the “Submit” button.
This is the fourth and final step you have to take to create a free online business page on the Zuri platform.
Remember the steps we have taken so far:
Step One – Login to your business account,
Step Two – From your dashboard, click on the “Listings” Tab,
Step Three – Click on “Add Listing”, upload at least 5 pictures of your best work, and add your business contact details.
For this final step, make sure that you have following information ready:
- A list of the services you offer,
- The Price for each of these services, and
- The time it takes to complete each service in hours.
Please note that you are required to add at least one service for your business page to be created completely.
Now, to add your price list, this is what you should do:
- Add the name of the service for example, “Knotless Braids”
- Add a description of the service, for example, “Knotless Braids – waist length”
- Add the price of the service, for example, “5000 Naira”
- Add the duration, or the time it will take to complete the service, for example, Knotless Braids takes about 4 hours to complete.
To add another service, click on the floating round button with the plus sign. Do this for every new service you want to add.
After adding your services, their prices, and duration, click on the “SUBMIT” button to submit your listing.
Congratulations! You have successfully created your business page on the Zuri Platform.
This is why you need to create an Online Page on Zuri
When you join the Zuri platform, you can create a free online business page that helps you do the following things:
- Showcase your Current Price List.
2. Accept Online Bookings.
3. Receive Reviews from your Clients.
4. Showcase Pictures of Your Best Work.
5. Share your Contact Details.
This video explains why you should create an online business page on Zuri:
Zuri is completely Free for your first 30 days.
If you don’t have an account yet, simply click on this LINK to create your business account.
If you have any questions, feel free to let us know in the comment section below.